Saturday, May 9, 2009

It's Time For RELEASE!

There's a time to wait upon the Lord, and a time to walk/step out in faith.
Faith releases grace (see previous entry) that causes our steps to be "bathed in butter" and releases oil from the rock (the anointing). Job 29:6

Chuck Pierce at his "Starting the Year off Right" conference in January, 2009:
"Where in the past you have been restrained of freedom in words and actions, now a release will come."

Jesus has come now as "Captain of the Host of the Lord" (Josh.5:14). Let Him instruct you and take you to the place that He's prepared.

Nugget of Gold: IT'S TIME FOR RELEASE!

Prayer: Lord, help me to clearly hear Your voice and follow you. Guide my steps in all the way I'm to go. By faith, I step out into that which You've called me to do. I receive Your strength for the journey and for the warfare ahead. May you reveal Yourself to me as the Captain of the Hosts.

No comments:

Post a Comment