Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Kingdom

Rev.11:15 - "The Kingdom of the world has become the Kingdom of our Lord, and of His Christ, and He will reign forever and ever."

Nugget of Gold: Though we are "in the world, we are not of the world (John 17:16)". Within our "sphere of authority" (2 Cor.10:13), there is no separation between our spiritual walk and our physical experiences of job, family, home, etc. We have the same Spirit of Wisdom, Spirit of Understanding, Counsel, Knowledge, Strength, Fear of the Lord, and Spirit of the Lord found in Isaiah 11: 1-3. We know that Daniel, Joseph, Queen Esther, and others, walked in this reality in which there was no separation between the two "kingdoms". As they advanced in the Spirit, they were also advanced by God to stand before kings!

See Daniel 6:1-3; Genesis 41:38-44

Prayer: Lord, show me how to walk in the reality of this truth. Grant me wisdom and revelation concerning any separation I've made between my "church/spiritual" life and my responsibilities as wife (husband), mother (father), employee (employer), friend, etc., in the world. May Thy Kindgom come and Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven (Matt.6:10) in all areas of my life! May the two become one, that I may rule and reign with Jesus on the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment