Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sound of the Lord

I felt the Lord was saying today that He's released a new sound!

On April 17th of this year, I heard the Lord say, "Drumbeat". I immediately thought of an army marching.
Chuck Pierce: "The enemy has had a sound.....but I am giving My people a sound...Receive and release the sound I give you. You've been marching to one beat and one drum, but I am bringing a different sound and saying, 'Now March!'"

2 Kings 7:6&7 - "For the Lord had caused the army of the Arameans to hear a sound of chariots, and a sound of horses, even the sound of a great army.....Therefore, they arose and fled for their life."

Nugget of Gold: The Lord has released a sound that is throwing our enemies into confusion. This sound is causing our enemies to be defeated before His people and driven out of our "land".

Prayer: Lord, let me hear the new sound! May You release the new sound in and through me so that I may speak to the atmosphere and cause every plan of the enemy that is formed against me to fail. May Your new sound cause the enemy to RELEASE MY SUPPLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment