Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Eye of the Lord

2 Chron.7:15,16 - "Now My eyes shall be open and My ears attentive to the prayer offered in this place. For now I have chosen and consecrated this house, that My name may be there forever, and My eyes and My heart will be there perpetually."

2 Cor.6:16-18 - "For we are the temple of the living God....'I will dwell in them and walk among them....'"

Zech.2:8-12 - "He who touches you, touches the apple of His eye....I will dwell in your midst...And the Lord will possess Judah as His portion in the holy land..."

Nugget of Gold: The Lord is about to come to His temple (you and me - Mal.3:1-4)
His temple is made up of those individuals and congregations who have made Him their "possession" and who He has had His eye on. He is coming in Fire! When He comes to His temple, we will see the miracles, signs and wonders that we've been waiting for!

No comments:

Post a Comment