Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Prophetic Word

True prophecy releases the thing that is being prophesied. These are the words that we hear as we stand in the very presence of God, and then are sent by Him to deliver them.

2 Pet.1:20,21 - "But know this first of all, that no prophecy of scripture is a matter of one's own interpretation, for no prophecy was ever made by an act of human will, but men MOVED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT spoke from God."

Prophecy moves through time and space, and faith is the delivery system.

Rom.12:6 - "....if prophecy, according to the proportion of his faith."

I believe we have come to a time when the words released by the Spirit of God will have quick manifestations in this natural realm. As Keith Miller announced in a recent conference, "NO MORE DELAY!"

Ezek.12:25;28 - "'For I the Lord shall speak, and whatever word I speak will be performed. It will no longer be delayed, for in your days.... I shall speak the word and perform it', declares the Lord."

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I tried posting comment a little bit ago- but don't think it went through, so I repeating it:

    I just found your site a few days ago- Thank you so much for the words that you shared. They came at just the right time. Thank you that you are a willing servant to share what GOD reveals to your spirit.

    May GOD bless you and keep you.

    ReplyDelete