Friday, July 10, 2009

Law of Redemption

Lev.25: 23,24 - "The land, moreover, shall not be sold permanently, for the land is Mine; for you are but aliens and sojourners with Me. Thus, for every piece of your property, you are to provide for the redemption of the land."

Jeremiah 32:7,8 - "Buy for yourself my field....for you have the right of redemption to buy it....you have the right of possession and the redemption is yours."

Josh.1: 3,6 - "Every place on which the sole of your foot treads, I have given it to you...Be strong and courageous, for you shall give this people possession of the land which I swore to their fathers to give them."

Nugget of Gold: The "Right of Possession" precedes the "Law of Redemption". It is the Lord who gives us our inheritance - our land to possess. Thus, it belongs to us. This includes all that the Lord has promised to us individually- both spiritually and naturally.
To possess something means to have control of it. If we have lost that control through sin, carelessness, theft, or any other means, the Lord has promised to restore it ("bring back or put back to an original state; give back") to us.

THIS IS A TIME OF RESTORATION!

We must get back what the enemy has stolen from us, and we accomplish this through the LAW OF REDEMPTION!

Prayer: Lord, You are our Redeemer. You have given us our inheritance, our possession in the land. In the Name of Jesus, by the Law of Redemption, I take back all that the enemy has stolen from me these past years. I claim my right of possession over my marriage, my children, my finances, my household goods, my job, my loved ones, my ministry, and all that you have given into my hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment